-->

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Blog in English!!

My friend G’s blog was back and everybody decided to open a blog and write something. It reminded me that I have got a blog too. However, it is not updated for a long time due to my extremely busy and hardworking study life in the past two and a half years. The output in the form of an article in my blog has almost dropped to zero. The only thing keeping the blog alive is the photos uploaded. After this painful period, I’ve finally obtained my bachelor degree. I am very glad that I can tick the box in relation to the level of education qualification on whatever application forms and questionnaires. However, at the same time, I am also sorry to realise that my English isn’t good enough for my next goalstudy of the Master level. So I have applied an English grammar course to improve my English but the course finally cannot be offered due to low enrolment. Despite the fact that this situation cannot put out my desire for study, I decided to improve my English by self-study, and the first step is using English in my blog!!

Today let me officially announce that my blog will be reborn againbut in English…sometimes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Robin X said...

Well done! Actually we should do the things which are valuable to us in the second half of life!!

December 06, 2009 10:46 PM  
Blogger 丁點 said...

I planned to revisit grammar too. See if we shall have something to exchange later on .. :>

Ar, May be a study group on English Grammar, your SO (significant other) is our tutor.

December 07, 2009 9:45 AM  
Blogger SnowBlog said...

haha,, I would join your English Grammer class as well. Well done, Joe!!!

December 12, 2009 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting more new posts in English! Mel

December 25, 2009 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home